- “The answer needs to be crafted to the person asking the question.” – Mike Crandall
- “It depends; who are you creating value for? It depends on what YOU want to do with it.” – Mario Sanchez
- “Information management is a bridge between users and technical implementers, between aspiration and reality, between what’s unrealized and what’s possible.” -Unknown
- “We focus on the critical social, psychological, human side of organization systems.” – Bob Mason
- “We’re in the communications business, and our tools are processes as well as technology. We manage the ecology of information.” – Bob Larsen
- “I achieve results efficiently.” – Jason Robertson
After a year and a half of study, lots of collaboration, life changes, maturing (a little bit), and a fair bit of rumination on the subject, what are your answers today to that question? What’s your elevator pitch these days for information management?